What is the Luneville embroidery method?
With this French embroidery technique you can embellish your embroideries by adding beads and sequins with a hook. Metal thread often comes into play with the Luneville method.
In the embroidery classes, you’ll learn:
- The correct way to tension textile on an embroidery slate frame
- How to transfer your design onto fabric
- How to correctly fasten and tie off the thread
- Transferring beads and sequins to thread
- To determine the correct work order
- Using a hook to embroider designs with beads and sequins
- Embroidering with metal thread (with hook)
- The point tiré stitch
- 1 decorative stitch with sewing thread, needle and thread