What is Aari embroidery?
With this embroidery technique from India you can make chain stitches with a hook. For example, you can fill a drawing or use beads and sequins to accentuate your embroidery.
In the embroidery classes, you’ll learn:
- The correct way to tension textile on an embroidery slate frame
- How to transfer your design onto fabric
- How to correctly fasten and tie off the thread
- How to create textures with beads, tubes and sequins
- Embroidering lines with various beads and sequins
- Embroidering circles with beads and sequins
- Embroidering flowers with various filling techniques
- Different combinations and shapes will be discussed